A Brief Synopsis

Recently diagnosed with breast cancer, facing more surgery with radiation and possible chemotherapy... I face the biggest challenge of my life. Along with the love and support of my husband, kids, family and friends........... I type these words from my heart to share with you.







Monday, October 24, 2011

All gone

Well, I was able to get used to my new haircut for 3 days then on Saturday it started coming out a little.  But on Sunday it came out in massive amounts.  I don't remember ever crying so much in one day. I knew it was bound to happen, but you can't prepare yourself or imagine how you're going to feel or react when it starts happening.  It honestly was one of the worse days of my life.

So this morning I took the scissors and cut it as short as possible so I wouldn't have to pull the mounds of hair out, and I'm almost bald.  What a difference emotionally!!

I have 2 beautiful wigs and quite a few warm hand knitted hats I will be sporting this winter. I've always wanted to wear hats, but I've always had to much hair!!!!   Pictures will be posted in a few days of my new looks.  Doubt I will be posting a bald picture though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment