A Brief Synopsis

Recently diagnosed with breast cancer, facing more surgery with radiation and possible chemotherapy... I face the biggest challenge of my life. Along with the love and support of my husband, kids, family and friends........... I type these words from my heart to share with you.







Sunday, March 18, 2012

Angel Number 811

Have you ever looked at the clock and saw your birth month and day as the time?  My birthday is August 11th, so, in past years I've noticed it at times, some more often than others, but really didn't give it much thought.

Since June of 2011, when I was diagnosed, I've seen this time on the clock more times than I can count.  Out of the nine months that I've been out of work, I've seen 811 on the clock at least once a day sometimes twice.  There may be a handful of times that I didn't, but after a month or so, I thought to myself, I wonder what that means.   It kept happening everyday!!! Now I thought maybe it's just because I'm home and had nothing to do.

I kept telling myself I have to google it and see what it means.  I found myself calling my husband every time I saw it, he probably thought I was nuts....and just telling me OK, the time is 8:11.  Maybe deep down inside I was afraid to find out if it meant anything, in case it was bad...Not that I would believe it or not.....

I finally decided to google it Friday, after everything was over. Then I thought how would I word it to google it????  I tried "what does seeing your birth month and day on the clock mean.".  It came up with some different links about Angel Numbers.

So I typed in my number 811 and was so amazed by what it said.


COMBINATIONS OF 8'S
8's and 1's, such as 811 or 881 - You are nearing the end of a significant phase of your life. If you are tired of some part of your life, be glad that it will soon be healed or replaced with something better. Surrender and release those parts of your life that
aren't working, as your thoughts of a better life are coming to pass.

There were other things in the article that said when you see it, you are to ask the Angels to give you a sign of what to do next, etc.... I thought this was very interesting.  Now I wonder, since this phase of my life has passed, will I keep seeing it, we shall see.

I did see it Saturday and also today.  So I did have Angels by my side through this whole journey. I always knew there was someone by my side looking out for me, but after seeing this, there is no doubt now.

10 comments:

  1. Peace and many blessings! thank you for sharing your story.You are in my prayers and sending you loads of Love and healing energy. My birthday is also 811! Lovable Leo lol! I started seeing 811 consistently in 2002. I still do. I have gotten confirmation that I Am on the right path. I had some serious challenges with relationships and finances for a very long time. I believe in staying in a constant state of gratitude for every blessing within the present moment. I visualized and saw myself in blissful situations. I didn't just see myself there but felt myself there! Had complete faith that all things were in Divine order no matter what it looked like. Wasn't easy but became easier. My relationship of 11yrs ended in 2010. Whew! That was a blessing in disguise. A few months later I got swept off my feet. My life is amazing! I now have my own business in my Divine work as a S.O.E.L. Coach (Seeing ourselves evolve Lovingly) I have relocated. Traveled my but off! Life is amazing because I started to see myself differently, treat myself differently, follow my intuition (Divine self) And have complete faith in my Creator. How about this! I just got back from Punta Cana D.R. after being there for 8 days! Yep! another blissful moment! my flight # going was 811. HA! Talk about confirmation! I just wanted to share this in hopes it inspires ppl to see themselves as Co-Creators. Peace and loads of Love!

    Syncere Slade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I am so excited to see that the numbers 811 are angel numbers I've been running through these numbers for the last 6 months I know that's a sign but I didn't know what it meant I was born on August 11th my favorite number is 811 I was born 2 months early I weighed 8 pounds 11 ounces ironic isn't it anyway today's my day off I woke up and noticed on the clock it said 8:11 I went and started watching a movie the guy looked at the clock and it said at 11 so I knew then I need to Google 8:11 and I am so glad to see what I read I have been telling my mom about the number my friends and Familie and now I know I have God on my side and prosperity and good luck I am going through a new change I will be 46 this year and I'm looking forward to a new beginning and I'm really grateful for what I read good luck with your cancer thank you and may God bless you 811 Rock on

      Delete
    2. OMG I am so excited to see that the numbers 811 are angel numbers I've been running through these numbers for the last 6 months I know that's a sign but I didn't know what it meant I was born on August 11th my favorite number is 811 I was born 2 months early I weighed 8 pounds 11 ounces ironic isn't it anyway today's my day off I woke up and noticed on the clock it said 8:11 I went and started watching a movie the guy looked at the clock and it said at 11 so I knew then I need to Google 8:11 and I am so glad to see what I read I have been telling my mom about the number my friends and Familie and now I know I have God on my side and prosperity and good luck I am going through a new change I will be 46 this year and I'm looking forward to a new beginning and I'm really grateful for what I read good luck with your cancer thank you and may God bless you 811 Rock on

      Delete
    3. Syncere Slade what type of training do you do to become a life coach? Is natural talent enough? Please let me know. Thanks

      Delete
  2. I woke at 8.11 this morning. I know about Angel numbers so checked it out and saw your post too. Hope they're showing you more and more signs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woke at 8.11 this morning. I know about Angel numbers so checked it out and saw your post too. Hope they're showing you more and more signs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know this shows as a top hit for Google but I don't know if the author is still around to update... I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was also born 8/11 and I keep seeing 811.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was also born 8/11 and just left a horrible 11 year karmic relationship. Since we've been broken up I've been seeing 8:11. Not to mention I'm a third generation girl in my family born 8/11. I know this all has to mean something and there are probably other things I'm missing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was born on aug.11,was 5 months early,weighed 5 lb's,was born at 500pm exactly

    ReplyDelete