A Brief Synopsis

Recently diagnosed with breast cancer, facing more surgery with radiation and possible chemotherapy... I face the biggest challenge of my life. Along with the love and support of my husband, kids, family and friends........... I type these words from my heart to share with you.







Saturday, February 25, 2012

I really do see the light.....

Well, it's coming up to my last week of treatment and I can't be happier. I do see the light at the end of the tunnel!   I am truly going to miss the radiation therapists that I have come to know and call my friends.......Also included are the nurses, Dr. Malon and everyone else ( to many to name) at the Cancer Center.  I know they are just doing their jobs, but to me they have helped me through a very scary part of my life and for that I will be forever grateful.  I will never forget them!

I'm looking forward to going back to work after being out for almost 9 months.  Getting back into some sort of routine will do me good.

I will update this blog soon and see what life after cancer brings!  I'm not going to lie, I've had my ups and downs and I'm sure I'll have some more. That's part of life.   But with my faith, family and friends I know I'll get through it!


xoxoxo to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment