A Brief Synopsis

Recently diagnosed with breast cancer, facing more surgery with radiation and possible chemotherapy... I face the biggest challenge of my life. Along with the love and support of my husband, kids, family and friends........... I type these words from my heart to share with you.







Sunday, January 29, 2012

Partay!

I went to an after Christmas party this afternoon!  It was such a nice time. Bob and I didn't know that many people at first, but had a wonderful time!  Drank, ate and danced!!!!  Funny, how being diagnosed with cancer enables you to meet and connect with so many  people you'd never think of connecting with.

I want to thank Teri Everett and her husband for a great time.  I look forward to the next one!!!!!

Thanks also to Sue Craffey and Susan McDevitt for making it such a special afternoon for us!!!!! And for the others that we've met!!!!!   It sucks that cancer is what brought us together.  He has a plan, and I'm sure it involves all the people I've come in contact with.  I do believe, we'll fight this awful disease with such a powerful force and grace!

It's late and that's all I have right now.   2 weeks of radiation done and 5 more to go.  Until next tiem.

Good night!!!!

xoxoxoxo Everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment